By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the ThinkFree website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “User”, “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website, and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
License and Copyright
Unless otherwise stated, ThinkFree and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website without express written consent.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from this website.
- Redistribute content from ThinkFree unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
By using this website, you warrant that you will not use it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
You must not:
- Use this website to email or transmit any commercial messages or offers.
- Use this website in any way that may cause damage to the website or impair its availability or accessibility.
- Use this website to engage in any unauthorized advertising, promotional material, or any form of spam.
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material that consists of malicious software, computer viruses, or any other harmful computer code.
- Use this website to conduct any systematic extraction of data, collection, or harvesting without our prior written consent.
This website may include links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you indemnify ThinkFree and its employees, agents, partners, and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs, or damages incurred due to your use of our website or any violation of these terms.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall ThinkFree be liable for any loss or damage, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Updates and Modifications
ThinkFree reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Continued use of the website after any changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall still remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between ThinkFree and you regarding your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using ThinkFree. By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use or access ThinkFree.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Contact Us.